Growing up, my mom developed debilitating TMJ pain. She spent nearly $4000 and many many office visits with her dentist before finally gaining relief. My mom was fortunate. She had a great dentist treating her and was able to pay for that treatment. Many people are not so fortunate and struggle with TMJ pain for months and years without relief.
I grew up and became a dentist but her experience shaped how I thought about dental treatment and TMJ treatment in particular. I decided that there needed to be a better solution out there for the millions of people who suffer with TMJ pain but can’t afford expensive, professional treatment. I’ve spent many years in my private dental practice treating patients with short and long term TMJ pain. I’ve used this expertise and knowledge to develop a one of a kind guide that will provide relief for most TMJ pain sufferers.
You don’t have to struggle with TMJ pain…
This guide will give you all the tools you need to effectively manage your pain at home. It is based on the exact dental appliance designs and advice I give in private dental practice to treat my own patients. I know that these solutions work because I see their effectiveness all the time.
Treatment at your dentist or at a TMJ specialist can easily cost you several thousand dollars. Fortunately, most people can successfully manage their TMJ problems at home! The majority of problems will resolve with the simple appliances and exercises I’ll teach you in my guide.
This guide includes…
- Step by step pictures and instructions on creating a custom TMJ splint at home (3 different designs so that you can use the best option for your situation)
- Guides on practicing postures, exercises, and myofunctional therapy that will help reduce your TMJ pain long term
- An introduction and specific activities related to cognitive behavioral therapy for TMJ pain reduction
- How to manage short term TMJ flare-ups so that they don’t become a long term issue
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I’m so confident in the information I provide that I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If after you get a chance to go through all of my TMJ management guide, you’re not entirely satisfied, I’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
TMJ pain doesn’t have to ruin your quality of life. Get started on the path towards a healthier and pain-free TMJ now.
For a limited time, you can purchase access to this guide for only $19.99.
*This TMJ guide is intended to help people with certain types of TMJ and muscle disorders. These include…
- Muscle pain in the area of the jaw and temporomandibular joint
- Tension headaches
- Pain associated with a clicking or popping joint
- Painful opening and closing in addition to any of the others.
- Grating of the joint when you open and close. (This is usually a sign of degeneration of the joint which oftentimes responds to conservative therapy, but occasionally needs surgical treatment).
Situations where you should seek professional treatment to start…
- No teeth or no front teeth
- Loose teeth
- A “closed lock” where you can only open your mouth part of the way with no ability to go any wider, even with force. You should see a TMJ specialist as soon as possible if your joint is in this condition.
**Packages do not include the cost of supplies needed for fabrication of the appliances. Supply costs are an additional $25-50, depending on where you purchase them, what you already have on hand, and what type of appliance you’ll need to make. Please see the Read This First section for a list of needed supplies.