The Healthy Mouth Project is officially a year old!
Thank you to everyone who has visited the site, left comments, signed up for the newsletter, or shared our articles.
There has been a lot accomplished in the last year…
- 203 posts with over 147,000 total words (That’s equal to about a 600 page novel)!
- Many late nights up writing (I run my dental office full time and have a wife and four kids. I just write in my “free” time)!
- Way too many design changes (I think I’m finally settled)!
- Quickly growing numbers of people finding the website and using it to improve their oral health!
Going forward I still have a lot of goals I’d like to accomplish with The Healthy Mouth Project…
- Continue to put out new and useful content on a consistent basis.
- Keep you up to date on new developments in dentistry and how they can help you.
- Increase the numbers of people who find the website and use it to improve their oral health.
- Start a fund that will be used to provide free or low cost dental care to children and adults in need.
How Can You Help?
There are two things I ask of you …
- If you’ve found this website useful, please share it with your friends and families on social media or by word of mouth. It’s easy! See those buttons on the left side of your page or below any post? Click on them to share the article. That’s it!
- Secondly, let me know what additional content you’d like to see on the website. Whether it is additional product reviews or a specific topic, I’m interested to hear what you’d like to see! You can comment on any article or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I read every single one of them.
Thanks for visiting!